Friday, January 21, 2011

Rehoming the following female guinea pigs:

All of the following guinea pigs are rescues in one way or another.  I did not breed these animals myself.  I am trying to find good loving homes for them.  They do not come with pedigrees.  Also, no cages available.  I will provide about a months supply of guinea pig pelleted food and hay.

The two below are sisters born 10-29-10
They have been living together since birth and I would like to see them to be rehomed together.  $20.00 for both




Below:
Black and white momma and two female babies.  Babies were born on January 6th and will be ready for new homes on January 27th.
One baby is black and white the other is red and white. 
Mom and babies - $30
Just mom - $10
Babies - $15 each or both for $20



The following two guinea pigs are free to good homes due to the fact that they are very skittish and remain that way with multiple attempts at handling.  They are mother and daughter.  Mom was pregnant when I received  her last summer.  (I was told she was 'just fat')  She had three babies total.  I rehomed the other babies for free also.

 
Both are very pretty girls and mom is a huge guinea pig, but I just have not been able to tame them down.
Born August 17, 2010
Mother to above girl
Mother and baby when baby was about two months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment